Blackbaud has launched a highly anticipated new eBook, the Status of UK Fundraising Report 2021.
Featuring the views of over 1,000 U.K. nonprofit professionals, the fourth edition of this annual report is a unique benchmarking tool for the social good sector. Sharing insights on charity income, supporters, fundraising during the pandemic and digital transformation, the Status of UK Fundraising has several important findings for nonprofits:
- Over 60% of nonprofits agree that digital transformation is critical to success and 70% believe it’s important for organisations to develop digital maturity
- The sector currently rates itself as five out of 10 in terms of digital maturity
- The most digitally mature organisations are most successful:
- 71% of digitally mature nonprofits said they are optimistic that their organisations will meet fundraising targets in the next 12-18 months
- 47% reported that they are gaining more supporters than they are losing
- 94% of digital experts said that they have found new and innovative ways to deliver their services
- 50% of nonprofits reported that they had met or exceeded their annual fundraising target
- Despite a difficult time for everyone, the report found that charities are starting to feel much more positive about the future:
- 60% said they are optimistic their organisation will thrive in the next 12-18 months
- 77% are optimistic they will retain supporters
- 60% are optimistic they will meet fundraising targets
Download the Status of UK Fundraising Report 2021 to read the full findings.